Impact Social Media – All About Domain Name Negotiated Purchases
Description: Domain name purchase negotiations occur when you seek to buy a domain name that is already owned by someone else. There is more than one way to approach this and not all paths will lead to success. One must also be on the lookout for those who would seek to use this opportunity against you. We offer complete domain negotiation services and we will work tirelessly to obtain you the best possible deal. If you choose to do your own negotiating we recommend that you make use of this handy guideline which may help you in avoiding some common mistakes.
Topics covered include:
- What is a negotiated domain name purchase?
- Why should I need a negotiated purchase?
- Do it yourself or hire it done?
- Types of negotiated domain names
- The in use type
- The not in use type
- Types of sellers
- The random owner
- The domain investor
- The cybersquatter
- Tips and tricks
- Do your homework
- Know the 60 day rule
- Be realistic
- Don’t rush things
- Be anonymous
- Shhh, less is more
- Make the seller go first
- Know when to hold and know when to fold
- Use a legal domain transfer agreement
- Article is available in MS Word and PDF