Sales & Services
Small-Medium Sized Business & Organizations
Why should you buy through Impact Social Media?
We offer professional and personalized service that is focused on offering you a smooth transition to cloud based services for your business.
As a small business owner you need specialty products and services that are in tune with your unique needs. We will work closely with you to make sure that you understand all of the benefits of switching to cloud based services with Office 365.
Once you are comfortable with all of the advantages and decide to take the initial plunge we will continue to work closely with you as we deliver the personalized service that you expect and need. We are intimately familiar with the entire product setup and all of it’s features. We are also expert at migrating your existing data such as email contacts and emails into the new software package.
Past that, we can offer additional assistance to help you build a fully functional business website and team sharing website as these features are also included within the Office 365 offering. Lastly, we give you assurance of customer satisfaction in that we are always just a phone call away should you need any assistance whatsoever. No recorded answering devices, no endless clicking through confusing menus, no frustrating computer voice conversationsbut a real live person on the other end of the phone!
What do you get with Office 365?
Office 365 includes everything you can get in the full version of Office Pro PLUS a whole lot more. In fact, Office 365 gives you every tool you could possibly want or need to completely run your entire business operation. No other supplier comes close to the comprehensive completeness that Microsoft has incorporated into their 365 Office package.
Office 365 Inclusions:
- Access 2013 for databases
- Excel 2013 for spreadsheets
- InfoPath Designer 2013 for creating dynamic forms
- InfoPath Filler 2013 for filling out dynamic forms
- Lync 2013 for text chat, audio chat, video chat, document & file sharing between two or a group
- OneNote 2013 for taking notes and saving information
- Outlook 2013 for all of your email needs
- PowerPoint 2013 for creating amazing slideshow presentations
- Publisher 2013 for creating all types of publications such as business cards, letterheads, envelopes, flyers and more.
- Send to OneNote 2013 for collecting, organizing and storing information wherever you find it
- SharePoint Designer 2013 for creating company and team websites
- SkyDrive Pro 2013 for storing your data in the cloud and accessing it anywhere from any device
- Word 2013 for creating documents
- Online fully functional company website
- Online fully functional team website for collaboration and sharing
- Secure data storage with redundant backup in Microsoft Data Centers
- Data synchronization across all of your devices regardless of when, where or how you access them
- Web-based browser-based access to all of your documents from anywhere on any type of device
- Small up front investment as the service can be paid for month to month
- Scalability both up and down as your needs change
- The security of being under the umbrella of Microsoft who is the world’s leading software business
Office 365 Scenario:
7:00 a.m. >> You check your email on your Windows phone and send a reply to all team members and customer
7:30 a.m. >> On your home PC you use Lync to video conference with 3 team members about the previous email
8:00 a.m. >> While on the bus you use your iPad to update a document for the customer who emailed earlier
9:00 a.m. >> You arrive at work and open the same document on your work PC and make additional changes
10:00 a.m. >> You use Lync and sharepoint to have a business meeting with your customer and their investors
11:00 a.m. >> At your customers location you open the document and make some new changes
12:00 p.m. >> Your customer calls at lunch and you make last minute document changes using your laptop
1:00 p.m. >> Your laptop gets ran over by a bus on the way back from lunch but your document is in the cloud
2:00 p.m. >> You arrive at the office and email your customer to view your document at your team site
3:00 p.m. >> Your customer makes one last change to the document from his tablet device
4:00 p.m. >> You use Lync to have a team meeting to get final approval on the changes your customer made
5:00 p.m. >> While riding the bus home you open the document with your smart phone and double check it
6:00 p.m. >> From your home PC you open the document and print it out to be signed and mailed
You see, with 365 in the cloud, you and others can open and modify your files at anytime, from anywhere and on any device. What is so cool is that the document stays in the cloud and also stays synchronized across all the different devices!
No more moving stuff to a USB and then trying to remember to delete and over write the old copy. No more worrying about your laptop getting ran over by a bus and losing your files. No more worrying about your hard drive blowing up and losing your business work. The list goes on and on. There are so many advantages that no other alternative makes sense anymore.
We would love to talk to you at length so that we can explain how Office 365 can help your business to succeed. We would also be happy to extend to you a free introductory trial offer so that you can give it a test run for yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 816-743-0525 Email: email@example.com
You can visit our Office 365 page at: https://impactsocialmedia-public.sharepoint.com/office-365
If you need Share Point design services or if you need design services to build your Office 365 Home site or team site let me know!